As mentioned in the last last post, I worked my way towards getting Yafra submitted to the App Store for review. That happend today and I am proud to have reached this milestone. Setting up a Twitter account for the product felt like the right thing to do.
After spending far too much time polishing my new toy, I finally signed up for a paid developer account to get it out in the wild. That should have been the easy part.
In terms of iOS development, 2018 started slowly. At the beginning of the year, I spent almost 6 weeks in New Zealand, then changed my job within the company and I had (and still have) lots of new things to learn.
My new toy is the app that has been a very long time in the making. In an upcoming vacation, I plan to take a lot of photos on film and record the analog “EXIF” data.
I don’t like how halloween has gained more significance than any other traditional autumn/winter activity here in Germany. But while hacking away at my film roll app I tried different color schemes and this particular one sports the the currently omnipresent orange/black colors
The small project that has been in the works for some time sports a dark background. I should finish it in time before Apple is releasing an iOS version that supports dark mode.